Sunday, January 24, 2010

How I Made My Decision

In the last year of high school every student faces a very important choice, which would determine his life for the next few years, and in some cases, probably more than that. This is the time when you have to decide where to continue your education and what area of study to sign up for. It is a hard decision to make and it should be given much thought and attention.
Some months ago I didn’t know where I want to go or what I want to study. However, I said to myself that there is enough time to figure it out. The time flew away, and the moment to make a choice came. I thought about what I want to do, what area of study would give me the most possibilities and the best start. I thought about what are the important issues in the world today. The world we live in is based on and functions with the help of money. Money can change and divide people, cause wars and conflicts, but nevertheless it is also the basis for the world as we know it today. It's the decisive factor for the development of mankind at the moment. It was clear to me that a course in that area would give me a lot of possibilities and this was how I chose what I want to study – Business.
After making that decision, I had to make the next one – where. I chose the UK. It’s the country in Europe which offers the best education and is also one of the economical giants in the world. I see it as the perfect place to begin my study at university. I say begin, because I plan to complete my Master’s degree in the USA. The universities there have worldwide authority and recognition, and are clearly the best in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment